Welcome to the redhotpie.com.au (RedHotPie) website (site).
This site is subject to the laws of Western Australia. Neither RedHotPie nor its parent company, its directors, employees or agents (hereafter collectively referred to as RedHotPie) warrant that any content on its website meets the relevant standards of any other jurisdiction.
It is your responsibility to ensure that it is lawful in your jurisdiction to view RedHotPie and at its content.
You agree that the courts of Western Australia have sole jurisdiction to determine any legal proceedings involving RedHotPie.
If any provision of this agreement is held invalid the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
You must be 18 years of age or over to use, register as a user or become a paid subscription member of this site or to view it’s content. By using or viewing the site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age; and,
- It is lawful for you to view adult content of the type provided by RedHotPie where you are viewing the site; and,
- You wish to participate in the online community provided by RedHotPie in a manner that is consistent with the goals and values of an online community, which respects an individual’s right of self-determination in matters of an adult nature; and,
- You will not breach any of the laws of Western Australia whilst accessing RedHotPie; and,
- You will not allow any minors (those under the age of 18 or under the age prescribed by the law where you are accessing the site, which may be above the age of 18) access to the site and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that minors who have access to your computer, are not able to access the site; and,
- You have never been convicted of a violent or sexually related criminal offence.
RedHotPie is an Adults’ site, which intends to provide online entertainment and information as well as the opportunity for bona fide singles, couples and groups to interact with other consenting adults who are looking for a shared experience, possibly sexual, either online or in person.
RedHotPie contains frank discussions and themes of an adult nature. It also contains pictures and video images that may be of a graphic nature depicting nudity and flagrant sexual activity involving people who are 18 years or older.
RedHotPie does not guarantee, warrant or in any way accept liability for the veracity of any content, including rofiles, posted on the site.
The types of sexual activity described and depicted in the site may be heterosexual, homosexual or group orientated.
RedHotPie claims the right to censor any content uploaded by users or members of the site. In doing so RedHotPie claims the right to delete or modify any content, message, photo or profile that in the sole judgment of RedHotPie is inappropriate as being offensive, illegal or not in the spirit of the site.
Users, registered users and/or members are solely responsible for the content that they upload, publish or display on the RedHotPie site, or transmit to other RedHotPie users, registered users and/or members. Users, registered users and/or members agree to hold RedHotPie blameless in relation to any content they find offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest, misleading or deceptive.
Users, registered users and/or members warrant that they will indemnify RedHotPie for any costs, including legal costs related to any content they upload, publish or display on the RedHotPie site, or transmits to other RedHotPie users, registered users and/or members.
RedHotPie does not control the information provided by other users of the site that are made available through its systems. You may find information contained on the site to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest, misleading or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense and have a regard to your personal safety when using our site or meeting people in person that you have made contact with through the site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other RedHotPie users, registered users and/or members and you should proceed with your personal safety foremost at all times.
Offensive and Prohibited Content or Behavior
Casual users, registered users or members of RedHotPie agree to:
- Refrain from posting any of their direct contact details including e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, message services or other forms of contact details in their profiles or in any posts they make on the site.
- Refrain from posting any form of illegal content, including child pornography and descriptions or representations involving bestiality.
- Refrain from racist, bigoted, threatening, abusive or other antisocial behavior or posting such content on the site or in chat rooms or any instant messaging feature.
- Refrain from harassing other users, registered users and/or members of the site with spam, junk mail or chain letters.
- Refrain from publishing copyrighted material without permission to do so from the owner of the material.
- Refrain from creating “bogus” profiles that do not accurately describe you, your gender, or sexual orientation or any combination thereof.
- Refrain from promoting other internet sites or business/es on the RedHotPie site, or through any messages sent via the RedHotPie site.
- Refrain from spreading viruses or using any robot/spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the RedHotPie site pages or the content contained therein without RedHotPie’s prior written permission.
- Refrain from advertising or soliciting other users, registered users and/or members to buy or sell any product and services through the site.
- Refrain from behaving in a manner, which a reasonable user, registered user and/or member of RedHotPie would consider to be offensive, and not in the spirit of the site.
RedHotPie retains the right to cancel without compensation the registration or membership of any registered user and/or member who, in RedHotPie’s sole discretion, acts in breach of any of the matters listed above. In addition, in the context of any illegal activity, RedHotPie will cooperate with any investigation carried out by a competent State or Federal prosecuting authority.
In particular RedHotPie will assist any State or Federal prosecuting authority in cases where identity theft is alleged and will provide, upon receipt of the appropriate warrant or other judicial order, the IP address, date and time as to when a “bogus” profile or picture/s were uploaded.
Copyright and Passing Off
RedHotPie owns and retains proprietary rights in the RedHotPie brand. In addition the site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other intellectual property belonging to RedHotPie. Users and/or members may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, link to, frame, pass off or sell any such intellectual property without the prior written consent of RedHotPie.
In consideration of providing the Service to you and permitting you to post content to applicable areas of this site, you automatically grant, and that you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to RedHotPie an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and/or distribute any Content originally or subsequently posted by you in any public areas of this site (collectively ‘Public Content’) and prepare derivative works of, or incorporate in other works, such Public Content, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.
RedHotPie expressly reserves the right to assign or sell all or any rights or duties under this agreement to any third party and, in such case, RedHotPie shall be relieved of any and all liability under this agreement.
Licence Agreement for Premium, Premium Plus and Platinum Members
Premium, Premium Plus and Platinum members of RedHotPie purchase a license to use advanced features of the site.
No member has a right to lay any claim to or access the data or code contained within those data servers other than during the normal use of the website.
In particular the member shall not attempt to copy any data bases or code contained within the RedHotPie data servers for any use whatsoever.
RedHotPie’s subscription rates will be/were provided to you prior to your decision to purchase a subscription package/level and may change from time to time. Any existing paid subscriptions will not be affected by any fee rises until any subsequent renewals fall due. Otherwise any subscription rate changes are effective upon posting.
If you pay for your RedHotPie membership upgrade using our credit card payment processing system then your AUTO RENEW status will automatically be set to ON and then, on the expiry of your initial period, your credit card will automatically be debited monthly for the specially discounted monthly auto-renew amount for your convenience until you turn your auto-renew feature off.
In the event this agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect.
Users and Members Disputes
Because RedHotPie is not involved in user or member interactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users or members or those who have posted, viewed, or used information on the RedHotPie site, you agree to release RedHotPie from all claims, demands and damages of any kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with your dispute with other users or members.
RedHotPie reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor any dispute between you and other users or members.
RedHotPie’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent of similar breaches.
RedHotPie disclaims all liability to the fullest extent of the law. In particular users and members of RedHotPie agree that RedHotPie:
- Is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on, or transmitted through any of the communication channels on, the site.
- Is not responsible for any failure of the RedHotPie service, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised by RedHotPie.
- Is not responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion or delay in the operation or transmission of the services provided by RedHotPie.
- Is not responsibility for any failure of communications lines or congestion of the Internet
- Is not responsible for the theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user and/or member profiles and/or communications.
- Is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers computer equipment, software, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof.
- Provides the site on an ‘AS-IS’ basis and expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Cannot guarantee and does not promise or warrant any specific results from the use of the site.
Limitation of liability
Except where such provisions are restricted (and in that event liability is disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law), in no event will RedHotPie be liable to you or any third person for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages including lost profits or personal injury arising from your use of the site or of the RedHotPie service, even if RedHotPie has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained here in, RedHotPie’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and howsoever arising regardless of the form of the action, will be at all times limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to RedHotPie during the term of your registration and/or membership.