Guidelines to article submission on RedHotpie
At RedHotPie it’s easy to find a place to publish your articles, just make sure you always keep in mind that your content must be relevant to both RedHotPie World and one of our categories.
- Submit original content, as it tends to receive the most traffic and is therefore the most beneficial to both you and RedHotPie. We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to RedHotPie. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Acknowledgement: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to that source. Ideally you’d link to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. This way, readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
- Photos: All contributors are encouraged to submit photos with their posts. Feature image should be 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall. Please credit the image source. Content images should be 600 wide.
- The maximum length for an article posted to RedHotPie is 800-1000 words. There are also some exceptions to this rule, but you run the risk of the editorial team cutting your story down, so be advised!
- Keep article formatting to a minimum. We appreciate that some writers choose to format articles for us. Thank you! However, please limit yourself to using basic formatting such as bold, italics, bullets and breaks. If you do not know what any of that means, don’t worry, we will take care of it for you.
What happens next?
- If your application is approved, you will receive your account information at RedHotPie.
- Here are the ground rules for being guest contributors at RedHotPie.
- Articles must be original work and unique to (republished articles are not allowed).
- NO self-promotion or any kind of promotion is allowed in the articles. Therefore, self-promotion links to authors’ business affiliate links or paid links should not be included in articles. However, some self-promotion and links are accepted in your author bio.
- You need to follow the instructions and workflow of submitting articles at RedHotPie.
- Our editors have the final right to modify or reject your articles. We can assure you that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days. If your post has not run within two weeks of submission, we have passed.
- Guest contributor is a non-paid position. Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website and social media accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live.
By submitting an article to the RedHotPie, you hereby acknowledge and agree that any and all contributions (articles, photographs, videos, graphic designs, logos, databases and any other work product) belong to and shall be the sole and exclusive property of the RedHotPie. Accordingly, the RedHotPie may use contributions for any and all uses and products, in any and all formats now known or hereafter to become known, and you shall not retain any rights in and to the contribution.